- Vaad Harabbonim of Greater Washington www.capitolk.org
- The National Association of Chevra Kadisha at: www.nasck.org
- Audio shiurim on nichum aveilim & mourning www.torahdownloads
- Comprehensive resource for burial information www.peacefulreturn.com
- Organize a siyum on shas mishnayos www.lzechernishmas.com
- Arrange for kaddish to be said during the first year after death (click here)
Documents & Forms
Chesed Shel Emes Aid www.chesedshelemesaid.org - This program is designed to assist families living in the Greater Washington area, and in financial distress, provide a loved one with a dignified burial in accordance with Jewish law. This is a program of Yad Yehuda of Greater Washington.
When elderly loved ones are facing their final days on this world
End-of-life issues create, perhaps, the most stressful decisions one will ever have to face. When elderly loved ones are facing their final days on this world, Agudath Israel’s Chayim Aruchim allows access to Poskim experienced in this field, as well as a cadre of legal advisors and advocates, who will help the family at this difficult time, oftentimes resulting in helping to extend the life of one’s aged relatives. For more information visit www.chayimaruchim.com.